Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Jay - 2005 infiniti dashboard bubbles
, My wife just

Customer Question

Hi Jay - 2005 infiniti dashboard bubbles
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wife just got her car back from a body shop after fixing a self-inflicted dent and the service rep noticed the bubbles on her dashboard and said Infiniti would fix it @ no-charge even though the car is 11 years old. True?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

This is a FX I take it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
fx35
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

They did have a warranty extension on the dash boards for bubbling, but yours has expired I am afraid. It was a 8 year unlimited mileage warranty extension.

Your welcome to contact Infiniti to see if they will offer you good will? Do you need the number?