Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

How do i put transmission fluid in a infiniti g35 2003

Customer Question

Customer: how do i put transmission fluid in a infiniti g35 2003
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: because of the cold weather my car stalls in gear and shifts roughly,but i can drive it fine after that,but still get the rough shifting.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you are looking to check the trans fluid level, the dipstick for the trans is back behind the engine towards the passenger side area. The dipstick is locked in place by one 10 mm bolt.

As for the stalls and running ruff when cold, do you have a Service Engine Soon light on when the engine is running?