Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Jay,
, I have a 2006 Infiniti M35 and have had a couple

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Jay,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2006 Infiniti M35 and have had a couple of instances lately when trying to start the car (intelligent key) nothing happens when istep on the brake and push the start button. A minute or two later, it will start right up. The battery was replaced in 2013.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you put the remote into the fob slot, will it start every time? It sounds like a fob battery may be low.

Let me know.