Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My name is ***** *****. I had the same problem with the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I had the same problem with the timing chain. Now at 80,000 miles I just got a call I need cat converters at 2,000 each. no way! Should I contact Infinity?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just dropped my car off for front brakes, they said I had a brake hose leaking and oh, by the way, you have an error message on your dash that means you need two catalytic converters at the cost of $2,000 each.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Infiniti is this?

Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Is this a QX56 and you had a oil jet issue and timing chain done? How many exact miles do you have on the truck?

Did you pay for the timing chain work? or was it under warranty or done under Good Will?