Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My infinity i30 does not turn over after I broke out the

Customer Question

my infinity i30 does not turn over after I broke out the igniotn and it spartked as couple of times when itried to star it but it diid work for a cople of days but themn sparked again and then I had to go buy a new ignition which I did even with that and a new key the car wont start no click no iudiot lights come on but heasdlights do and brakelights work
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Did you check to see if the fusible link is blown?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is the fusible link located under the steeing colum that haa anout 5 or 6 litle plug conwctions and then a it had a 20 amp fusw that i pulled out and ot waa blown
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

No? The main fusible link is located under the hood by the battery. Did you replace that fuse to see if that would help?

Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

The main fusible link just doesn't pull out if it's blown. Let me know about the fuse and if you replaced it and it helped?

Other wise, if you find you are getting no power through out the car except the head lights working? Let me know. I have a video on how to change the main fusible link