Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

, I was going to the store an all of a sudden the ABS

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was going to the store an all of a sudden the ABS light comes on, then another series of lights an it will hardly run. I turn it off and go inside and then it will not crank. New battery, new belts, new head cover gaskets, new EGR temp sensor. Mechanic left bottom engine covers off when replacing the belts,????
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

What year and model Infiniti is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1996, Have repair manual, fixed the valve covers myself, took a 700 mile trip.250000 miles
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

1996 Infiniti what? What model?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

G20? I30?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lights come on, goes into neutral, will not crank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you do not want to do this under the existing terms the return my money to me. I will not authorize any more.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I would love to help you, but you have yet to tell me what model Infiniti we are working with? All I know is that it is a 1996 Infiniti.

Infiniti had many models in 96. They had the G20, I30, J30 and the Q45. So what model is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what the ****, I agreed to terms of service, I' done, not satisfied and want my money back!
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Do you plan on telling me what model Infiniti this is? Telling me it's a 96 Infiniti and nothing more won't help me to help you.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

How the heck can I help you if you can't tell me the Model!!!

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I have tried to ask you for the model Infiniti so I can help you.

Not telling me the Model Infiniti is like saying you Own a Ford and I am suppose to guess what kind of Ford? or Chevy? They all have Models. The Model is the Design layout of the car. If you have done all this work, you should know what model this is?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I give up. I can't help someone who can't supply information to be helped. I don't have a crystal ball to tell me what model you have. If I was that good at guessing I would be guessing Lotto numbers. That is what you are asking me to do by not telling me what model Infiniti this is.

Have a Happy New Year.

Thanks Jay!

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I put you in for a refund