Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Which is the fuse trunk lock
, The trunk cannot be

Customer Question

Customer: Which is the fuse for the trunk lock
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The trunk cannot be opened from any of the switches including Key Fob.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  john aka eautp replied 1 year ago.

what year and model please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2005, G35

is the valet switch in the glove box set to valet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The glove box valet switch has a off and on. It is switched to off.

i cant find a fuse diagram did you locate the interior fuse box? Usually on the fuse box cover there is a diagram telling you what each fuse is... I know there is one by the driver side door where you'd rest your left foot while driving... i can opt put if you wish maybe another expert has the diagram..

let me know...if not in the back seat between the cushions pull on the red strap to access the truck.. release the trunk safety and pop the trunk... check the wire harness to the trunk actuator the harness usually gets damaged...(broken wire)