Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

How do you replace the passenger outside mirror on a M35

Customer Question

Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

To replace the passenger side outside mirror, what you need to do is remove the interior door panel. Once that interior door panel is removed, you can access the Three 10 mm nuts and the plug for the mirror so it can be removed.

Hang on and let me get you a image on how the door panel is secured so you can remove it.

I actually unbolt it and just let it hang down a little bit. I don't take all the cables and plugs off it. I just make sure that when I let it hang down, I put something under the panel so it doesn't tug on the wires.

1 min

Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/M35%20Door%20Panel.pdf

That links is how the door panel is secured so you can remove it to replace the mirror.

That Black trim that goes around the top of the door and over the three 10 mm nuts, I just pull that back enough to get the nuts to remove the mirror.

This next link shows how the mirror is secured so you can see how it is removed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/M35%20Door%20Mirror.pdf

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

I noticed I have not received a Rating from you. Did you have any more questions on this issue? Did the information I provided help to resolve your issue?

Let me know.

Thanks Jay!