Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My son may have a fuse that controls the dash

Customer Question

Customer: my son may have blown a fuse that controls the dash lights,interior lights and driver seat. Is there a fuse that controls the electrical parts fuse in the main interior fuse box
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he was wiring up leds to the main box and grounded it out. The dash lights stopped working as well as the drivers seat and the interior lights, car runs, other lights work, horn etc.. just dash, drivers seat and interior lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am researching, if I find the answer I will sign off
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and model Infiniti is this?