Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My name is ***** ***** and the issue with my 2006 Infiniti

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and the issue with my 2006 Infiniti FX35 is that the vehicle cranks fine but won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I bought the vehicle used and it won't start because the key was failing but it was later programmed and the vehicle run at that time but was packed for over 5 months and when it was to be started it could only crank fine but could not start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike V. replied 12 months ago.

Hi there,

Did the battery die while it was sitting all that time?
Is the security light on solid?