Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My name is ***** *****, I have a 06 M35 with a damage drive

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****, I have a 06 M35 with a damage drive shafts I was wondering if the G35 shaft will fir my M35 ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I bought the M35 with a broken tranny witch I already purchase and the shaft was also damage. I saw for sale a shaft from G35 and wondering if it will fit my M35.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

You have a front drive shaft issue? You would like to know if a M35 front drive shaft is the same as a G35 drive shaft?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
front and rear drive shaft
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

The rear drive shaft i believe is different. Give me a few and I will double check for you with my parts department

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the front drive shaft is the same as a 06 G35. 07 and up are different.

As for the Rear drive shaft, I would need vin numbers. There are different rear drive shafts. So that most likely may not be the same. But the front one is the one that normally goes.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope

I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!