Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My 2001 Infiniti QX4 occasionally hesitates to start in

Customer Question

My 2001 Infiniti QX4 occasionally hesitates to start in park. If I put it in neutral, then it starts right up. Any idea what the problem could be?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This is most likely a simple adjustment at the transmission at the neutral park switch. How handy are you?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!