Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My Infiniti G37xS (2010) would start to jerk at about 30 mph

Customer Question

My Infiniti G37xS (2010) would start to jerk at about 30 mph but only occasionally. If I stopped for a minute or less, it would almost always go away. Nissan in Lebanon diagnosed some grit past an engine filter. They repaired (about $200) and it went away.
However, a couple of days ago, it happened again and ceased after a brief stop. ????
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

What grade fuel do you use and how many miles on the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for delay. Regular. Now just short of 100K. Nissan Lebanon, NH, replaced an engine filter (only one tested bad). Problem seems to have disappeared.RIM
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Did you have K&N air filters? I have seen those filters cause that.