Mike V.
Mike V., Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Factory trained to repair Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

2012 g37....My remote fob was working last night. However,

Customer Question

2012 g37....My remote fob was working last night. However, this morning it will not work at all...would a car battery issue cause this issue?
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it may be a battery on the car because both fobs are not working.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

HI there,

Yes, this does sound like a battery issue on the car. Try jump starting your car, leave the donor car on it for about 15 minutes, then see if you get some electrical going. If the car starts, take it to a parts store and have the battery tested before turning it off. It will run once the alternator is working, but once you turn it off it may not start again if the battery won't hold charge.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!