Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2011 FX35 Infiniti. When I push the button on the

Customer Question

Hi - I have a 2011 FX35 Infiniti. When I push the button on the outside of the door it would beep to unlock or lock. Took it in yesterday to get a another key fob made. They also did an inspection of my car & my battery needed replacing so that was done. Now my door does not beep/chime when I use the button on the outside. I really want that to work. We have read everything in manual, we tried the holding down lock & unlock together on key fob & nothing. Even took it back to Infiniti & they didn't know! Pls help...
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Does it beep if you unlock or lock the door with the key fobs?

Also, I need to get the last 8 digits of the vin number to check for any related service bulletins as well as pull schematics to see what may have happened. I suspect that the keyless entry control module will need to be reflashed