Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Ac drain tube location on 2009 G37 infinity

Customer Question

ac drain tube location on 2009 G37 infinity
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

The AC Drain tube goes into the frame rail. So you can't blow it clear from the outside. You would need to go in the passenger side area inside the car and where your left foot would be if you are sitting in the passenger seat, pop that vent cover off toward the bottom center area and pull down the carpet to access the Ac Drain hose.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!