peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

How do I play movies from the usb port & flash drive in

Customer Question

How do I play movies from the usb port & flash drive in my Infiniti QX56 2011? What file format is needed?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Looking into this here it looks like come use a file system called Divx to then copy and play from a USB port and if using an Apple product some have had to purchase a special apple cable from the apple store to play movies and files.Some also use AnyDVD to decrypt the DVD then used Handbrake to convert any movies over to an mp4 format then import into I tunes to play them.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.