Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Have a 2000 infiniti i30 cranks hard wont start. had pcm

Customer Question

have a 2000 infiniti i30 cranks hard wont start. had pcm rebuilt, replaced iacv, replaced cam crank sensors, just had locksmith come out verfied no key issue, it is getting fuel plugs have gas on them. the more i crank it ,it starts to smoke neg cable on jump box. any ideas what it might be before have to tow it to stealership?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

When the key is turned to the On Position is the security light ON solid?