Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

How to open I30 hood from outside. Doors are locked and

Customer Question

How to open I30 hood from outside. Doors are locked and battery is out. Keys locked inside.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

If the hood is closed, and doors are locked and keys are inside you would need to call a Road Side Service or Mobile Locksmith to come open your car.

Do you have AAA? They can come open your car for you..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could have done that but we got it open before you responded.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Ok.. I don't know your skill level. It's not easy to access and pop. But in any case, glad you got it open.

Thanks Jay!