peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My 2002 INFINITI G20's blower does not work. I replaced it,

Customer Question

My 2002 INFINITI G20's blower does not work. I replaced it, there are two 15a fuses identified . J replaced one with the car extra even though both fuses looked fine. There's a under the hood air conditioning "fuse" that I switch with a similar one for my fog lamp and the blower still does not turn on.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault with the control unit on the dash not sending a signal to turn on the blower itself or in some cases an issue with the blower regulator/resistor assembly.If you have a test light or multi meter to test electrical with I can try and walk you through some of the testing to see if we can pinpoint the fault on this here just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.