Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I am wondering how do I go about fixing my power windows in

Customer Question

I am wondering how do I go about fixing my power windows in my 2010 infiniti g37 only the drivers side front window will let up and down and none of the power locks will work with the door switch but the door locks will work with the key remote fob
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This sounds like it could be the master window switch. How handy are you and do you have a volt meter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have one I do ok tell me what to set the multimeter on
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Can we continue this till later this evening? I am normally online around 7 pm est during the week and online till 10 or 11 pm.

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that should be OK my son's game should be over by 8
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Ok, Just reply back after the game and I will go through the steps with you on this. Was this a coupe or sedan?