Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My name is ***** *****, I own a 1997 infinity i30 and having

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****, I own a 1997 infinity i30 and having a noise in the stirring where the airbag is that sounds like a loose screw with washers
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I drive and hit every bump on road you hear the rattle
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Infiniti Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This noise you are hearing, it could be a couple things. Do you have a Air Bag light on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no air bag light not on..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, I am normally online in the evenings into the night. I work during the day so I am not online.

I saw you wanted a phone request, so I offered it to you.

Let me know if you want to speak with me or continue this way.