3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certify tech
6166830

I have a infiniti g35 6mt. 3 days ago when I started my car

Customer Question

hello I have a infiniti g35 6mt. 3 days ago when I started my car in the morning to go to work my check engine light came on and while I was driving it the check engine light started blinking. the car lost lot of power and was shaking while idling. I took
to the autzone and I got a code of p0302. look it online and shows that is a misfire in cylinder 2.. the next day I replaced my sparkplugs and noticed great amount of oil sitting in the sparkplug tube. so I went ahead and bought a gasket kit. I replaced the
headcover gaskets etc installed new coils and sparkplugs. but I still didn't get a positive result out of this. can you please tell me what should I do next?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help with your questions

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

did you replace all the coils and plugs ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did. put new coils new sparkplugs. pcv valve. I was thinking that perhaps it could be my fuel injectors?? that's the only thing I could thing off. I remember that the night before the car was working fine but it was really low on gas on the red line. not sure if impurities clogged of them?
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

this is very possible you should run an injector cleaner see if that help if not you should test the injector for correct ohms and do a compression test

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to I do that ?
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

you would have to take it to a shop and have them do a direct injector service

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking online to get new injectors.. what does cc means? I noticed there is 150cc up to 1200cc .. is this a good chance to upgrade my injector? and how would this help? would it affect my engine if I upgrade my injectors? is there any other mod I should to before upgrading injectors?
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

you do not want to upgrade because the car will run like crap there is allot more to that then just replacing injector will would also need the ecm turn for the upgrade so just go wiht oem if your going to replace