Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a FX35 2010 model. And recently when when I press on

Customer Question

Hello, I have a FX35 2010 model. And recently when when I press on the camera button to change view it does not work. Same goes for navigation. All other functions are working. Rear camera is also working but cannot change view.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some mechanic said that is was due to some spray spread on the board. But I find it weird since not spray or any leaks were spread on the board.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This is normally due to the upper control panel. That upper control panel that has all the controls, something in the board fails or comes loose which does not allow the buttons to operate as they should. The term spray spreed is not if something is spilled on the controls. Just over time the amount of time a button is pressed it pushes on the board and can cause it to stretch or spreed which can cause the controls to eventually not operate as they should.

That whole upper control panel would need to be replaced to resolve your issue I am afraid. I have seen this on Fx's, M's and G's.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!