3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certify tech
6166830

I'm trying to fix the sudden failure of my 2002 G20 to

Customer Question

Hello Ryan,
I'm trying to fix the sudden failure of my 2002 G20 to maintain idle. Suspect it is an electrical failure, since it wasn't a gradual failure. At the moment I'm trying to find the proper fuse that controls the idle air control valve. If that is burnt, then it's an easy fix. Next I'll check the connection on the wiring bundle that connects to that IAC valve. And finally, I'll have to replace the valve. Hopefully one of those steps fixes the problem.
Jim
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help you with your questions

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

before you do all that just unplug the valve and check to see if it is burnt they burn out and sometimes take out the ecm so you end up having to replace the valve and the ecm please check and let me know thanks.

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi i see yo did not rate the service can you please come back and do so as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.