Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

It appears that the relearning was not done after replacing

Customer Question

It appears that the relearning was not done after replacing the front engine mount. so i will take the car back to the super 17 year nissan tech to fix it. Maybe the ecm or iac are also broken or the the computers memory chip is wacked up.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

The computer does not require a relearn when the engine mount is replaced. If the electrical motor for the engine mount was bad, I have seen where it could damage the ecm. The iac and ecm when both replaced does require the relearn that you are saying.

What is the car doing and do you have a service engine soon light on?