AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

I need to replace the lid front center console on my 2011

Customer Question

I need to replace the lid for the front center console on my 2011 QX56. I have the new lid, just how do you remove the back to access the screws?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

I believe the part your referring to is the console rear finisher. Put your seat all the way forward, put some tape on the edges to prevent damage and pull it back. It is held in with 8 clips. They show a "special tool" for this, but I would use a big screw driver.

If it won't come off, don't force it. Let me know and I will look into it a little more, but as per their instructions, it just pulls back

were you able to get that part removed or did you need any more assistance?

If my answer has helped you please remember to click accept and rate. The higher the rating the better. If you need any further assistance feel free to ask. It's free to follow up on this issue even after accepting the answer.