Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have an infiniti G35 2007, the sunroof will not close. it

Customer Question

I have an infiniti G35 2007, the sunroof will not close.
it is stuck at the position where the rear end raises up.
when i try to close, it makes a clicking/grinding sound but goes nowhere.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

For some reason this only happens on the 2007's. Your issue is the bolts that hold the sunroof motor to the track have come loose. The front part of the head liner will need to be lowered to access the sunroof motor so you can tighten the loose bolts.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!