3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certify tech
6166830

We own a2012 M37 Infinity with a keyless entry. WE

Customer Question

We own a2012 M37 Infinity with a keyless entry. WE inadvertently drained the battery yesterday by leaving the emergency flashers on overnight. Luckily the car was unlocked and I was able to jump start it with cables. WE drove the car several times today and it worked perfectly.However there was a service engine soon light that remained on. Now preparing to leave with the doors locked the keyless entry won't unlock the car. Possibly the battery malfunctioned. If I need a new battery How do I access the engine compartment or enter the car?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help with your question

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

to get in the car look at the back of the remote you will see a small tab push the tab and slid the metal key out then use it to open the driver front door

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

if you have any more questions please ask , if not please rate the service before you go thanks.