Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2010 Infitinti G37. Just had it services a week

Customer Question

HI there
I have a 2010 Infitinti G37. Just had it services a week ago. It hasn't been starting well the last week - takes a bit to before it catches. Today I pushed the start button once to get to ACC - listening to the radio while I cleaned it, then pushed the start button once more to turn off the radio (I did not touch the brake. I went back into the car later to start it and it would not start. Wondering if it might be a battery problem? or if I did something by pushing the start button twice. The brake continues to stay depressed.
Lissa
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

If you step on the brake pedal and try to start the car, what does it actually do?