Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My wife is in Mexico annd had a rock thrown thru the back

Customer Question

My wife is in Mexico annd had a rock thrown thru the back window. now the keyless entry will not work as well as the car won't start. Does the window cause the non starting. If so, what can I tell the mechanic to do. It could take a week for a new window
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Try using the mechanical key in the door to lock and unlock it and let me know if that allows the car to start. Breaking a window won't keep the car from starting.