Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2008 m35 the car is great but it has a little

Customer Question

i have a 2008 m35 the car is great but it has a little problem u drive the car for a few days and go to the store turn it off and it well not crank like the battrey just went dead no warning at all what do you thing
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

When you went into the store, how long would you say you were in the store before you came out and found the car dead?

Let me know..