Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Man my 2007 g35 was as sitting all day while I was at work

Customer Question

Man my 2007 g35 was as sitting all day while I was at work and I went to go to the store and no power was coming on when I started it said it was locked
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in lock mode whatever if no power is being access to it I've read everything online how to manually started can't figure it out I want to go home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Can you tell me if the brake lights work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I submitted the offer you requested for additional service so we can speak on the phone.