Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have an Infiniti I35. The dash light is out. The bright

Customer Question

I have an Infiniti I35. The dash light is out. The bright light and gear indicator still light up. How do I fix it, do you think it is the bulb?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

What year is your I35 and did you check the dimmer switch? Is it only the dash lights that are out? Does the the lights turn on by the air controller and radio?