Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My Infiniti G37x coupe has 2 problems. 1st is that the

Customer Question

My Infiniti G37x coupe has 2 problems. 1st is that the service engine soon light is on, and when checking the code it tells me it's P2A03, which is the air/fuel ratio sensor. 2nd problem is that the car sometime overheats. But not fully. Like it goes up
a bit then goes back to normal, this doesn't happen that often though. I think t might be an air pocket from not bleeding it properly. Let me know. Thanks!
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

What year G37 is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
G37x coupe 2009
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any type of coolant work recently that you would think there is air in the system?

The P2A03 is a A/F sensor code for Bank 2. That A/F sensor, which is like a 02 Sensor would need to be changed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my radiator changed a couple months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Then yes.. You do most likely have air pocket. When you replace a radiator or a thermostat, it can take up to a hour to bleed all the air out of the system.

Who did the radiator for you?