3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certify tech
6166830

Seems to be no head room over 4 corner screws especially the

Customer Question

Seems to be no head room over 4 corner screws especially the two forward, for 1996 i30 how is the computer removed without removing the dashboard.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi you will have to use a ratcheting wrench for this job it is flat and do not need head room and this is what i use to get them , let me know if you have any more questions .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does that mean a Philips ratchet wrench? Do you know who carries one? And how do I rate my satisfaction at that point?
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

you can get it at sears the rating button should be on the chat page

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Changing the computer did not help my engine intermittently missing or stalling. I've had to shift out of gear below 40 mph, when slowing for a red light to keep from stalling. But once in awhile the engine will surge into more power than I give the accelerator. All sensors changed except at catylitic converter. But I gutted the insides out from the catylitic converter, because it was solid clogged. Thinking computer defective and unable to receive correct signals, I changed it. Still need a clue to move ahead. Do you have some direction for me to try?
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

did you have any codes from the ecm