Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

2010 Infiniti EX35, Brake pulsing, seems worse when there

Customer Question

2010 Infiniti EX35, Brake pulsing, seems worse when there are passengers in the rear seat. Have replaced rotors, pads , front and rear.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Were the Pads and Rotors from the dealer or After Market? Also how many miles ago did you replace them?

and how many miles on the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After market, 92thousand kilometres . Changed twice, still pulsing
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Where do you feel the pulsation? In the steering wheel? At the Brake pedal or at the shifter?

how many miles have you put on the brakes before the pulsation returned?