Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Today as i was pulling out of a parking space all the lights

Customer Question

Today as i was pulling out of a parking space all the lights came on - Service Engine, Slip, VDC, etc and car lost all ability to accelerate. Put car in park and reved the engine.. the RPM gauge did not react. Shut car down twice and on the 3rd time the car was back to being find except for Service Engine light remained on.. all others back to normal? Can I drive this and make it 20 miles to my auto shop next week?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Since the Service Engine Soon light is on, that would point towards the fault. Are you in California?