Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Just wondering what are the locations tail light fuse 2008

Customer Question

hi Mike just wondering what are the locations for the tail light fuse for a 2008 infiniti g35, i found the one in the lt kick panel and the one by the battery but is there a 3rd? i have read that for 2005 and lower there is a 3rd on the fire wall but cant seem to find that one for a 2008
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

The tail light fuse is located in the IPDM which is back behind the battery. Here is a image of where the IPDM is located.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/g35%20IPDM%20loc%202.jpg

The image is a 2006, but the location is the same. The fuse layout is on the cover once you pinch the two tabs and slid it up.

Let me know how you make out..