peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My 93 infinity j30 was Running And Then Just Sputter Out On

Customer Question

My 93 infinity j30 was Running And Then Just Sputter Out On Me On the Freeway. I Changed The Fual Pump / & The Master Air Flow Senser And Still Wont Start.. It's The Only Car 🚗 Me & My Wife Have Have To Get To Work With.Don't Have A Lot Of Money & Doing The Work On IT Myself. Can U Help Us Please.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you haven't tested for spark yet I would test and see if there is spark.If there is not this may be a coil issue at fault causing this here needing replaced.This would have to be tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete