Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My qx56 starts back up all on its own. Tonight we parked it

Customer Question

Hi, my qx56 starts back up all on its own. Tonight we parked it in the garage came in the house with the keys and a few minutes later we noticed that the car was running after we had turned it off and the keys were in the house. When we went to turn off the car, it turned off but a few minutes later started back up again on its own. This has happened 3 different times now.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

What year QX56 is this?

Let me know..