peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2005 QX56. Yesterday the Audio fuse blew over and

Customer Question

I have a 2005 QX56. Yesterday the Audio fuse blew over and over. The screen of the Nav, stereo and hvac system is blank. Nav and Audio does not work. The a/c and heat works. Please advise.
Thanks
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This indicates a short on that fuses circuit and may be a short within the radio/nav system itself.I have seen some of these short out and fail internally before needing replaced or removed and repaired.I would have it unplugged to see if this corrects the fault of the short and if it does then it needs repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete