Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Lost key, how do I go about replacing it and how much?

Customer Question

Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

If you lost your key, and you have no other keys. You will need to contact a Mobile locksmith to open your car. Once he opens it, the battery may need to be disconnected. Once disconnected, one of the lock cylinders would need to be removed so the locksmith can decode it. Once he decodes it and makes a key. The key will then need to be programmed to the vehicle, which the mobile locksmith can do as well.

That is what will need to be done.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!