peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Today suddenly my interior lights, clock, auto Windows and

Customer Question

Today suddenly my interior lights, clock, auto Windows and door locks stopped working. The locks work as long as the engine is working. The lights and clock don't work at all. The odometer set itself back to 0, and the air conditioner resets to 75 degrees whenever I turn off the engine. Any idea what is the problem?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and see if there are any loose or corroded electrical connections at the battery or leading from the battery or fuse panels.If there is a power loss this can cause this fault here.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete