Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

After having cooling system serviced radiator cracked and

Customer Question

After having cooling system serviced radiator cracked and leaked out all fluid causing car to overheat to the point of shutting offauto repair shop admitted fault and is willing to put a new radiator and thermostat but I'm worried of more extensive damage to engine
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Did you get a Service Engine Soon light?

Let me know..