Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti M35X: Infiniti 2010 M35X, check eng. light (P0011

Customer Question

Infiniti 2010 M35X, check eng. light (P0011 & P0012) and I'm told that I need to replace intake runner valves, both banks, however, after my oil was changed the check eng. goes off for about 900 miles and then back on, with the same code. Waited until the next oil change and the same thing happened, check eng. goes out for about 900 miles, then back on
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! When I see these codes the first thing I check is the oil level. Low oil level can set these codes. They will not self clear. They have to be reset. Have you tried to reseting the codes to see if they return?