Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G37 Sport: Here is the problem. My 2008 G37 coupe

Customer Question

Here is the problem. My 2008 G37 coupe nav/radio/AC control will work on start up 1 out of 12+ times with everything fine. The other times - nothing. Dealer says the entire unit must be removed and sent to a third party shop for three weeks and a $1300 charge. It is either fully on or fully off. Sugesstion?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! When this acts up, the whole face plate does not respond? What does it actually do? Can you operate the Air Controls ? Does the display screen not fully boot? Please try to explain to me exactly what it does when it do not work. This way I can give you my thoughts on the issue. Let me know..