Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti FX35: . the top latch on my armrest is broken on

Customer Question

Hi. the top latch on my armrest is broken on my fx35 2008 how can it be fixed
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! I forget if you had to replace the whole lid assembly or if you can get just the latch. I know I have a 07 FX in the lift next to me at work. Would you mind if I look at it and get back to you tomorrow? or if you can take pictures of yours and show me, that would work also. Let me know..