Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti QX56: My rear speakers not working in my qx56

Customer Question

My rear speakers not working in my qx56
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Do you have the entertainment package? Meaning the DVD System to watch movies? Also let me know if you see the head phones image on the radio?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do have a head phone
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the rear head phones turned on for the DVD system. When that is turned on, it turns off the rear speakers so when using the head phones the back area has no sound interfering with the head phone use.
Simply turn off the head phone feature will resolve your issue.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!