Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G35S: My Infiniti G35 has developed stumbling and

Customer Question

My Infiniti G35 has developed stumbling and dying issues. The throttle body has been thoroughly cleaned but this did not help. I have been told that the fuel pump on this model sometimes causes the same symptoms.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! I am sure you have a Service engine soon light on if you cleaned the throttle chamber. Do you happen to know what codes you have? Let me know..